Are you a proud owner of an elegant, high-end home? It is highly likely that you have faced problems with regular house cleaning services that neither have the experience, nor the expertise of handling fine furniture and delicate materials within your luxurious living space.
Maintaining a high level of organization and cleanliness can be quite difficult and quite frustrating in such homes. They require a distinct skill set to maintain the luster and immaculate appearance of when they were newly acquired. You need the services of a cleaning company that specializes in dealing with high-end properties to ensure that your beautiful home and its contents remain in pristine condition for years to come.
Common Cleaning Services
When you hire Fine Décor Revival be assured that we specialize in handling furnishings of luxurious residential and commercial spaces, and offer a wide range of unique services, including, but not limited to:
- Leather cleaning: Whether your upholstery is made of the finest aniline, suede, nubuck, or any other type of leather, Fine Décor Revival will use the right techniques and methods for the particular leather pieces in your home.
- Chandelier and light fixture cleaning: Chandeliers and light fixtures in fine homes are generally installed on high-ceilings, which make them hard to reach and clean. Fine Décor Revival uses several techniques, such as protective vinyl enclosures, compressed air, non-toxic solutions, and others, to clean chandeliers without dissembling them, minimizing the risk of damage.
- Dusting of impossible-to-reach areas: Ceiling fans, decorative ledges, recessed lighting, crown molding, and several other areas are very difficult reach, let alone to clean. Cleaning such areas requires special equipment which Fine Décor Revival has invested in, ensuring every inch of your home is spotless.
- Drapery cleaning: High-end homes usually have many windows covered with luxurious drapes and sheers, making cleaning a hassle. Fine Décor Revival knows the techniques of cleaning drapery without removing them from their mountings, allowing everyone to save time and energy.
- Upholstery cleaning including dry-cleaning: Some luxury homeowners make the mistake of having all types of their upholstery cleaned the same way. Some materials are sturdy and require rigorous cleaning while others are sensitive to chemicals and even water. As one of the best professional cleaning companies, Fine Décor Revival knows the best methods of cleaning all different upholstery materials and fabrics to minimize the risk of damage.
- Oriental rug cleaning: Unlike regular carpets and rugs, oriental rugs are quite delicate and can be easily damaged during cleaning. That is why it is essential to use the right methods when cleaning oriental rugs based on their material, which can only be done by a cleaning service that has experience in working with these works of art.
This is just a partial list of services that Fine Décor Revival offers to luxury home clients. If you are seeking a cleaning service that can seamlessly handle all the above tasks and others in your high-end home, we are the right choice for you. Contact Fine Décor Revival today to discuss your needs with one of our specialists.